As Einstein said time is relative means that the passage of time depends on the observer. Talking about 6 months, one say it’s long but others don’t. It’s relative. So what can actually happen in 6 months?
- The gestation period of deer and sheep is 6 months in average.
- A Papaya will begin fruiting within 6 months.
- An infant can show significant progress from rolling, crawling, sitting, and even walking within half a year.
- An infant will get their first report if he passes 6 months of exclusive breastfeeding.
- You just need another 6 months to get your master degree in UK after 6 months of fulltime term.
- 6 months of exchange program in Darwin brings a lifetime experience for me.
- it only took 6 months of marriage when Katie Holmes filed a divorce from Tom Cruise.
- My saving of 6 months can bring my mom and I to Makkah Madinah
as for my sisters and brothers “you don’t need 6 months to make a total stranger as your lifetime partner.”
as for me, 6 months? It seems too soon to prepare……